Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Harry
    Participant
    @harvester

Hello!

Just starting a new job as a software tester and I want to get as good as I can. I always like to work in a systematic way and am ever curious about how things work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All! I’m Nico, recently started working as a QA Manager in a startup in Spain, worked as QA for around 9 years now, I’m glad to give some help if needed and also looking for some advice 🙂

Suzanne Meade
    Keymaster
    @suzanne

Hi Nico, welcome to the EuroSTAR Huddle Community. A quick tip is to update your profile with your name instead of ‘Anonymous’ and perhaps a photo. It’s always great for our members to get to know each other and connect as part of the community. Let us know if you need any help from the team! Suzanne

Abhay
    Participant
    @abhayit2000

Hi,

I am working as a quality analyst in a startup company. I also own a guest blogging website, As I am new to the software testing industry, I am here to gain and share knowledge about software testing.

I also have experience in website analysis and digital marketing.

jasonbunting
    Participant
    @jasonbunting

Hi.

Jason Bunting – Software Test Analyst – Graft Computing Ltd.

Dedicated professional with experience in in managing test of mobile and web apps, digital analytics, and software QA.

Priti
    Participant
    @priti

Hello All,

I am Priti, Working as a Senior QA engineer at Testrig Technologies in the USA, Dallas…

I love to learn new thnigs about software testing

Sébastien
    Participant
    @scorsyn

Hi, I am a software tester in a company which develops a medical device. We are currently searching a new test management tool in order to meet the quality requirements.

Nusha
    Participant
    @nusha

Hey! This Nusha. Currently working as Assistant QA Manager. I work on a ERP software.

Clare
    Participant
    @croberts

Hi glad to be part of the community. Key areas I’m interested in are people aspects of the test process, managing expectations and creating useful business information from testing for decision making. I’m also happy to share experiences of the challenges of testing software for embedded and electronics based systems.

Rivera
    Participant
    @riveraalison

Hi..

I am a Rivera Alison, I was a working Web designer Codetez technologies.I design multiple websites. Try to Look at my website for more awesome information mobile android apps development company in chennai Helps to get better service.

Roman
    Participant
    @student10101

Good day! My name is Roman Denisov and I am looking for help in testing my newly developed accounting software.

Xander
    Participant
    @xandercage43

Hi, I’m new bee to this website

I hope this forum helps me to get all answers I want.

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.