Share with the Community
WRITE AN ARTICLE
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest blog post for Huddle! Please read on to learn how the process works.
1. Choose Topic 2. Read Guidelines 3.Submit Original Content 4. Mention Us!
Here is a list of topics you can choose from:
- Agile Testing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Testing
- Test Automation
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing,
- Test Management
- Cloud Testing
- Software Testing Tools, News, Updates
- Please submit original content. We request that your blog post is original and not published or copied from anywhere else.
- Length min. 300 words. We would like your post to be between 300-1,000 words with bullets and sub-headers where possible for readability.
- Include a summary. Please summarize the article in a couple of lines so that it helps the reader to know what exactly is being conveyed in the article
- Post may be edited. We reserve the right to correct grammar and edit, including the title and include links to other articles, but will not change sentences or meanings.
- Include author biography. Please include a short bio with a photo, and Twitter username (for mentioning the author on Twitter)
- Spread the Word. You are very welcome to promote your blog post on social media platforms so as to grow the visibility of your post and also to create impressions.
- Mention EuroSTAR. We kindly ask that you mention our Software Testing Conference, EuroSTAR, on your social or website (in exchange for a do-follow link in your article) – please inform us once it’s live.
Where to Upload:
You can upload the article on our website or send it via email.
Upload the article on Huddle website
- You must first sign in or register as an author to Huddle
- Once done, go to Resources – Upload Resource
- Please fill in all the details, include article images if you have.
- Click Submit
Send the article via email
If you do not wish to register, please send us the article at [email protected]
- Please include a summary of the article,
- Please include a bio and photo of the author.
- Include a Twitter username as well.
Please make sure you mention us or our EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference on your social or website. Thank you!
Once sent or uploaded, we will review it and get back to you.
The Huddle Team