The RisingSTAR Award
About the RisingSTAR Award
The RisingSTAR Award launched in 2018 and is designed to stimulate innovation in the software testing industry. This aspirational award will encourage testers to develop their ideas and bring new innovators to the fore. The 2018 RisingSTAR winner is Sanne Visser of NS Stations, the Netherlands! Congratulations to Sanne and thank you to each of our excellent entrants in this year’s RisingSTAR Award. See our 2018 RisingSTAR Entries.
****Entries for 2019 are now open****
Supporters of the RisingSTAR Award
Each year, the RisingSTAR Award winner will receive mentorship & support from many of the greatest minds in the testing industry known as ‘The Supporters’ of the RisingSTAR Award. Each of ‘The Supporters’ are respected testing experts who have committed to supporting the winner of the RisingSTAR Award over a 12 month period. See our RisingSTAR Supporters
The RisingSTAR winner receives:
- Recognition & Publicity
- Mentorship & Support – half day from each of ‘The Supporters’
- A bursary – funded by €50 contribution from each of ‘The Supporters’
- Ongoing exposure to the wider EuroSTAR testing community via the online EuroSTAR Huddle Community.
- Full conference ticket (with social events) for 2018 EuroSTAR Conference
- EuroSTAR will also pay for flights & accommodation*
- A platform at next year’s EuroSTAR to showcase the winning idea
Hear from the people behind The RisingSTAR