The RisingSTAR Award
Love Software Testing? Want Your Idea To Be Recognized in the Software Testing World? Then This Initiative is For You!
The RisingSTAR Award will stimulate innovation in the software testing industry with an aspirational award to encourage people to develop their ideas. The winner will be announced on Wednesday November 14th at the EuroSTAR Awards Night! Their story will be promoted and the end result will be presented at EuroSTAR 2019. See our 2018 RisingSTAR Entries.
Supporters of the RisingSTAR Award
The winner will receive mentorship & support from many of the greatest minds in the testing industry known as ‘The Supporters’ of the RisingSTAR Award. Each of ‘The Supporters’ are respected testing experts who have committed to supporting the winner of the RisingSTAR Award over a 12 month period. See our 2018 RisingSTAR Supporters
The winner of the award will receive:
- Recognition & Publicity
- Mentorship & Support – half day from each of ‘The Supporters’
- A bursary – funded by €50 contribution from each of ‘The Supporters’
- Ongoing exposure to the wider EuroSTAR testing community via the online EuroSTAR Huddle Community.
- Full conference ticket (with social events) for 2018 EuroSTAR Conference
- EuroSTAR will also pay for flights & accommodation*
- A platform at next year’s EuroSTAR to showcase the winning idea
All shortlisted applicants will have their ideas and projects publicised on The Huddle in the months before the conference.
How To Enter:
Entrants need to show that their idea is valuable to software makers, and relevant to software testers. We expect to hear how your idea has been used, and how you expect to develop it further.
To enter, please fill in the form below with a brief introduction to who you are and to your idea. “The Supporters” will then vote on the applications.
Entries for the 2018 RisingSTAR Award closed on August 31st 2018.
Hear from the people behind The RisingSTAR