“The golden rule is that there are no golden rules”
– George Bernard Shaw
We don’t set many rules but the success of this platform depends on you – its members – without your participation it will eventually end up in the internet wilderness. Here are a few guidelines on how you might get the most from your involvement in EuroSTAR Huddle.
- Discuss: Post and respond to conversations in our forum and share your thoughts on the hot topics in software testing.
- Leave Feedback: Please rate the resources available to you – by leaving a comment you can help us improve the quality and range of content available on this platform.
- Seek Expertise: Ask for input from experts in different areas of software testing. Look for suggestions on how to deal with a problem you are having on your current project.
- Share your views: Tell us about your experiences in software testing – it may be something simple like how you overcame a problem; a tool you found useful or suggestions on how things can be done better.
- Suggest Events: We have included an events calendar so that you can share events, add them to your calendar – email us at [email protected] with your event and we will add it to the calendar.
- Upload Resources: If you have material that you think will be of benefit to other members you can upload it here. If you have a white paper or eBook or webinar topic you would like to share, please do so. (Note: We do not accept marketing or promotional material)
- General – The TEST Huddle forum is an English language forum on the subject of software testing and related matters. Members have the opportunity to start new discussions, so please avoid posting off-topic replies to an existing conversation – start a new one!
- Respect – Please respect other members of the community. Personal attacks of any nature (e.g. abusive or defamatory remarks); illegal or illicit material; or political, humanitarian or religious opinion will not be tolerated.
- Commercial Content – Promoting products or services in Forum threads is not permitted. Any content deemed to be explicit commercial promotion of a company’s services or products will be edited and possibly removed by the community administrators.
- External Links – Linking for the purposes of promoting a product or service or any commercial endeavour (including illegal material) is not permitted without the prior written consent of EuroSTAR Conferences. Links that are relevant to a discussion and add value to a point of view are accepted. This will be reviewed at the discretion of moderators.
- Trolling – Don’t post deliberately provocative, outrageous or pointless material purely to get a response. Comments should add value to the discussion – if they don’t, they can and will be removed.