Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    LuxeStrap
    Participant
    @luxestrap

<span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; color: #ff0000;” data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"gold apple watch"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":6272,"10":2,"14":{"1":2,"2":16711680},"15":"Arial"}”>gold apple watch</span>

Apple watch bands are a great way to show off your style while keeping track of your fitness goals. You can choose between leather, metal, silicone, and rubber bands. Leather band is the most expensive option, but they last longer than the others. Metal band is the cheapest option, but they don’t last long at all. Silicone and Rubber bands are somewhere in-between.

Tara
    Participant
    @seylen

Hi, my name is Tara, test manager. I’ve only been working in IT for three months.

Iren
    Participant
    @devamona

Hi, I’m Irene, a QA engineer in mobile testing. In my free time I ride a bike and go hiking to take a rest from pc

Robert
    Participant
    @robertmartin

Hi I am Robert Martin, a software development engineer. I love to design and create computer systems and applications.

Walkerjhon
    Participant
    @walkerjhon

Hello, my name is Katy, and although I’m new around here, I’m sure to learn a lot. Since testing is my area of interest, I can be confident that I will learn a lot from this.

SA
    Participant
    @saking

Hello, my name is Robert Martin, and I work in software development. I enjoy designing and developing computer programmes and systems.

SA
    Participant
    @saking

I enjoy designing and developing computer programmes and systems.

jagrut
    Participant
    @jagrutsolanki

Hello,

I’m Jagrut, and I work as a senior software tester for Middleware.

Out of my 5+years in the testing space, I have spent the last three years specializing in automated testing.

I would love to connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jagrut-solanki-a50418b1/.

Alex
    Participant
    @alextester

Hi!

My name is Alex

I am a android mobile tester

Here is my personal product – bug hunter

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.