Introduce Yourself!

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Introduce Yourself!

• This topic has 159 replies, 137 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Fleek.
Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    SA
    Participant
    @saking

I enjoy designing and developing computer programmes and systems.

jagrut
    Participant
    @jagrutsolanki

Hello,

I’m Jagrut, and I work as a senior software tester for Middleware.

Out of my 5+years in the testing space, I have spent the last three years specializing in automated testing.

I would love to connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jagrut-solanki-a50418b1/.

Max
    Participant
    @ashley99

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Herve
    Participant
    @hhoubion

<span lang=”EN-GB”>Hello everybody,</span>

<span lang=”EN-GB”>I’m Herve, Test Manger.</span>

<span lang=”EN-GB”>I had the chance to fall in the testing pot in 2004, after a short period of development in mainframe (yes it still exists!).</span>

<span lang=”EN-GB”>Since then, I have moved from test analyst to test lead and actually test manager, thanks to great mentors/coach/trainers I met through that time.</span>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><span lang=”EN-GB”>I consider we have probably one of a most amazing job in IT as we have the correct mix between technicity and business aspects. </span></p>

<p class=”MsoNormal”><span lang=”EN-GB”>This is also a perfect job to improve our softskills as on top on our critical mindset this is (for me) one of the most powerful tools to our disposal.        </span></p>

Arnold
    Participant
    @archi

Hi everyone. I am Archi. I’m new here. I work as a tester in a mobile application development company. Have a nice day.

Avijeet
    Participant
    @avijeet26

Avijeet, a test analyst involved in Agile development, shares the sentiment of his colleagues in expressing his anticipation towards observing the evolution of the recently established test community.

EMMANUEL
    Participant
    @reoblamez
      <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone 👋, I’m Emmanuel, i currently just started as a software testing engineer, it’s cool to be among great Tester’s from Eurostar hundle, can’t wait to connect with you all , I’m currently seeking for internship and entry roles kindly connect me to anyone that comes your way..❤️❤️
    Anushka
    Participant
    @anushkarathi

Hey Guys,

I am Anushka. I am currently a student and want to explore new opportunities in upcoming technologies. I am currently seeking for a good data science course,Kindly connect with me if you have any in your mind.

shubhankarn
    Participant
    @shubhankarn

Hey everyone!

I’m thrilled to introduce myself as a software tester at Testrig Technologies, a leading company specializing in Automation Testing. I’m excited to be part of this innovative organization that values quality and efficiency in soft.

If you have any questions about automation testing, feel free to ask. I’m here to share my experiences and insights.

Cheers,

Fleek
    Participant
    @fleekit

Hi, I’m Rashi!

I’m a senior software tester working at Fleek IT Solutions.

My greatest joy comes from collaborating with clients to brainstorm and develop effective testing strategies.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.