11 Benefits of Cloud Software For Software TestingGo Back
- Posted by Jessica Cyrus
Software testing and manual QA testing has some interesting demands, which can cost quite a hefty amount when it comes to the infrastructure. It can also bleed into costs revolving around dedicated technology about information.
These information technologies are used periodically to keep track of all that is happening because the business that is being done with them is somehow difficult. They also support plenty of users who are using a great range of devices. It is a herculean task when it comes to the maintaining the effectiveness of the training units.
Since the majority of the testing is cloud-based, it makes collaboration possible. It also makes this collaboration efficient and keeps it working just to test the features across a large range of platforms. This is achieved with the help of next to nothing hardware and mostly software.
With the used of the cloud-based technology, testing efforts can be less concentrated on, both for the shorter time span and the long haul. This is interesting because it proves to be extremely helpful while testing for performance.
Such a system also has advantages when it comes to testing the compatibility of mobile devices along with different types of platforms, and different types of browser, or even a combination of both.
With such importance to this technology, as mentioned above, it is important to take a look at the advantages that the cloud-based software provides to its userbase. So what are the benefits of cloud software for software testing? Well let’s have a look.
- This technology provides a great support for the devices, mobile or otherwise, and browsers which are emulated. The features of the cloud are very easy to gain access to and then it is very easy for enabling automatic and manual tests for a wider variety of devices.
- Tests such as regression tests can be set up to run at intervals for the hardware that is emulated. This makes it possible for the technology to achieve a full coverage as far as testing is concerned. This can include a total series of hardware targeted for testing, in an efficient and cost maintaining fashion.
- Instead of keeping up mobile devices that are up to the date and maintaining it for testing, this technology makes it immensely easier for running both the manual and the automated tests. These tests are run on the actual physical devices with the help of the cloud. These devices however, are first properly checked out before being subject to various tests.
- Users can also opt for something called the flexible plans, which are plans that are available from the third party providers. This is done mainly with the intention for matching the constantly growing needs most organisations have today.
- It is incredibly support based, especially when it comes to complex operations. Sometimes it is not possible for the testing environment’s in house features stay relevant and up to date, more so when they are dealing with incredibly advanced development in the application field.
- Applications must be component based and impressing on the dynamic features for proper distribution. To be able to do all of these it is important to take help from cloud computation that is miles ahead and miles better suited for handling the complications that can arise from the modern software applications.
- One of the most important features that can be provided by cloud technology is the complete visibility of the testing features that involves project teams. This visibility is also real time meaning the slightest detracting can be easily accounted for.
- When a performance test for cloud based features is running, the teams can quickly pin point the troublesome areas and mark areas that are performing well. This can be done with the help of a technology called the screen sharing technology. This feature allows all the participators of the team working on the test project to work together on a real time basis. This team can include software suppliers themselves for easy and quick identification of the problems and also for providing the solution on the spot.
- Real time collaborative property also helps in maintaining the connection between team members spread all across the world in a safe and secure fashion, helping them work together in testing and developing the software they are working on together as their work develops.
- There is consistency when it comes to testing, meaning it takes the same amount of time to work of different test scenarios because of the continuous cloud support. This is definitely a luxury as more work can be done in a less amount of time involving number of different scenes and requirements.
- For a generation that is stuck in the mobile phone industry, cloud testing is the best and perfect way for a better mobile economy.
Cloud testing and Manual QA Testing is a lot easier than anyone might think. It is faster and smoother with easy resolution always at hand and can achieve quite a lot without hardware or third-party testing.