What testing topics do you want featured?

Home Forums Software Testing Discussions What testing topics do you want featured?

Viewing 22 posts - 31 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Archana
    Participant
    @archana

It would also be nice to have a topic that talks about the latest trends / technology / news in testing

Wayne
    Participant
    @waynesinclair

Predictive Analytics in software testing.

kalpana
    Participant
    @kalpanah

I would like to know about selenium framework concepts  and different type of testing methodologies

[Ad removed by mod ]

David
    Participant
    @davidcyryl

Testing is the most imperative for fulfilling the customer needs in portable applications testing. There are loads of areas in testing like dexterous testing is quickest and best process .

[Commercial content removed by mod]

Arnold
    Participant
    @herrycolin

I need to get additional information regarding the agile testing methodologies as this really is considered as a growing market nowadays.

[commercial content removed /mod]

Tassawer
    Participant
    @tassaweramin

@herrycolin please avoid pasting your text from office documents into the content field.

Paul
    Participant
    @itcube

I would like to learn more about importance of automation testing tools in any project & their benefits. You can share your insights and give suggestions to add more.

[Commercial content removed by mod]

Jesper
    Participant
    @jesper-lindholt-ottosen

Ok, but please respect the community guidelines forward on /mod

Community Guidelines

Priti
    Participant
    @priti

Hello,

Please work on IoT Testing and Machine learning…Currently, I am working on these topics

Priti,

Software Tester

[commercial content removed by mod]

Jahnvi
    Participant
    @gosaijahnvi

i would like to know more about automation testing with java and which resources are on automation testing to use

ASP.Net Software Development

Melvin
    Participant
    @msalazar18

Testing on cloud technologies and digital transformation.

william
    Participant
    @hruskawilliam

I would like to share some knowledge related to selenium testing and want to know more other than this.

Nick
    Participant
    @nickkarlsson552

I want to know more about effective ideas to write test cases.

Pratik
    Participant
    @sakura555

I would be interested in Defect Cascading.

Venessa
    Participant
    @venessa

I would be interested in an article related to Performance Testing.

Julia
    Participant
    @juliafrod

Cool!

Walkerjhon
    Participant
    @walkerjhon

When testing mobile apps, testing is crucial for meeting client needs. There are many different aspects of testing, with agile testing being the best and fastest method.

anthony
    Participant
    @anthonycolucci
    >Let’s see the six features of software testing tool that going ensure success of your project.
    >Test Management and Planning. …
    >Automated Testing. …
    >Quality Assurance Reporting and Insights.
    >Mobile Testing Capabilities. …
    >Design and Experience Testing. …
    >Solution Integrations
    Alex
    Participant
    @alexsmith12

I’d like to attend a webinar about integration testing methods and various techniques. I’ve already been to a few webinars, and they’re more conceptual than they are about how to apply them to your present idea. Therefore, it would be useful to learn how manual testers can enhance testing and their internal procedures.

Hasan
    Participant
    @hasan_rizwan

Need UI/UX testing article to understand more

prateek
    Participant
    @prateekkumar

As an AI language model, I don’t have any specific preferences for testing topics, but here are some common testing topics that may be of interest to testers:

webdesign
    Participant
    @wdox
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>User Interface (UI) Testing</b>: Best practices, common challenges, and cutting-edge tools. UI testing is critical to ensure that the design provides a smooth and efficient user experience.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>Usability Testing</b>: How to plan and execute usability testing sessions, interpret the results, and incorporate feedback into design iterations. Usability is key to achieving a user-friendly web design.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>Responsive Design Testing</b>: Strategies for testing on different screen sizes and resolutions to ensure that designs look good and function well on all devices.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>Accessibility Testing</b>: Guidelines and tools for testing accessibility, to ensure that websites are usable by people with disabilities. This could include tips for creating accessible web content and testing for compliance with WCAG and ARIA.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>Performance Testing</b>: Techniques for evaluating page load times, rendering speed, and other performance indicators. Even the most beautiful designs can fall flat if the site doesn’t load quickly and smoothly.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>Cross-Browser Compatibility Testing</b>: Discussing the challenge of designing for a variety of web browsers and operating systems, and tools to assist with this task.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>AB Testing for Design Choices</b>: How to effectively create and evaluate A/B tests for different design elements to optimize user experience and conversion rates.
      <li class=”MsoNormal” style=”mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list 36.0pt;”><b>Security Testing</b>: Though often considered a more technical aspect, web designer companies should be aware of the security practices. Understanding common vulnerabilities that can be introduced in the design phase can be beneficial.

<p class=”MsoNormal”></p>

Viewing 22 posts - 31 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.