- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’m a new tester and I’m in mobile area. I want to introduce mobile automation testing in my company. Our application is native and is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
Could you give me advises for accomplish this objective? From what I saw the principal difficult is with Windows Phone, do you have sugestions?
I’ll wait for your answers 🙂
I’ like you suggest toy few points from my previous experiences.
1. Invest more time to understand your APP – try to gain clear knowledge on app architecture , Understand core functionality, Business values, Critical issue.
2. Ask your management clearly, they need solution with open source or they ready to spend money for tool ownership.
3. Study your project IT infrastructure automation environment.
4. Now jump in the market try to find a “best fit” test automation tools with your APP/Product,
Note: My ideas is many companies have their own limiters over budget and time constraints, if you introducing some tool with app you need to work more closely with developer and project management.
Good Luck 🙂 & write me back when you finally select any tool.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.