Critical Success Factors for Test Process Improvement
You can identify several factors that could be called critical to the success of a test process improvement program. You have to choose the right improvement approach to achieve a particular goal, you need a solid process for implementing improvement, you need the skills & organisation to implement improvements, and last but not least, you need to consider the process of change and what it means to those involved.
Throughout this eBook we’ll a look at those factors we consider critical to success. There will be some familiar factors mentioned, but some new aspects will also be discussed. The critical success factors are discussed in two distinct sets.
After reading this eBook you will be able to:
- Explain the risks behind not considering the critical success factors.
- Assess the critical success factors for a test improvement project.
- Recommend appropriate measures to mitigate the projects risks identified.
- Understand the factors involved in setting a culture for improvement.
- Create a test improvement plan considering cultural factors.