Where did you go on holidays this year?

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Where did you go on holidays this year?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

I am getting a lot of out-of-office replies at the moment so I guess a lot of testers are on holidays. So just for a bit of fun, what have you gone on holidays this year?

Do you have any recommendations for countries/places to visit or avoid based on your experiences this year?

Do you find it hard to stop thinking about testing for two weeks. Is it easy to switch off?
    I know when I take time off I find it very hard not to log in to emails/social media to see what’s happening in the world of EuroSTAR Conferences & TEST Huddle.

Hannah
    Participant
    @hhaken

I visited California in September for an epic road trip! Starting in San Francisco, east to Yosemite and then driving down the west coast all the way down to San Diego.

I did manage to stop thinking about testing for a little bit, but I had to put my phone down and leave the tech alone unless my testing mind kicks into action, regardless of what software I’m using! Also, with all the tech startups and software events happening around San Francisco (which is amazing), this also made it hard to not think about software!

Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

Sounds amazing @hhaken A road trip around America is on my bucket list too!
    It’s good you managed to stop thinking about testing for a little bit but I guess it shows your true passion for testing because you found it hard not to think about it 🙂

I was in NYC and Boston in September and I found it hard to switch off too! My main area is Marketing and NYC is like a marketers dream with all the cool advertisements and campaigns. Then I extended my trip in Boston to attend a Marketing conference! The tech events are pretty cool over there too! And it’s always nice to visit a new country but learn something new too at the same time. That’s one of the things I love about EuroSTAR, I get to visit a new city/country and I always learn something new 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.