March 13, 2023 at 10:30 pm #29955JoshuaParticipant@joshua_jackson
Every time a question occurs to my mind that how can we speed up test cycles? It’s a question that might occurred to many enterprise owners too. Evaluating a system and its components to analyse whether they fulfil the end-user needs or not is as essential as creating a system.
These days, organizations are just improving everything to make sure they have quality going hand-in-hand while adding new features or new products. This is the reason why automation testing tool like HeadSpin has been a very important part in accelerating go-to-market without avoiding the quality metrics. However, automation by itself is not going to provide you all the boost to increase test velocity.
Below, I have mentioned some ways to accelerate the software testing cycles-
• Increase database calls
• Strategize cross browser testing properlyw to level up testing
• Optimize your CI/CD build execution
• Leverage parallel testing
• Stay well-organized with the best test automation practices
• Make use of a modular approach
• Communication is key
• Look for the correct parametersFebruary 8, 2024 at 11:52 am #31337ashwiniParticipant@ashwinil
Speed up your testing cycle: top tips
Automate: Free up time by automating repetitive tasks like regression testing.
Prioritize: Fix critical bugs first based on impact and frequency.
Teamwork: Collaborate with developers for faster issue resolution.
Continuous: Integrate testing throughout development (shift-left testing).
Streamline: Optimize your CI/CD pipeline for quicker feedback loops.
Cloud Power: Leverage cloud resources for scalable and faster testing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.