Want to decorate my article.

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Want to decorate my article.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jack
    Participant
    @gjack

Hello. I am writing an article for a college newspaper about life in the English countryside. Could you tell me where I could get a photo to decorate my article so that I don’t have any problems with the copyright holders?

Jay
    Participant
    @jayzzz

Hello. It’s strange that a person studying to be a journalist can’t do the simplest investigation using the internet. For example, I managed to find a great english countryside folder for you. There’s a whole bunch of good quality typical photos in there. Please note that all the photos are available under a royalty-free licence.

Rat
    Participant
    @ratatuj

Hello. No surprise there. When you’re passionate about what you do, you don’t get distracted by the little things. I hope you find this article interesting and appreciative of such nuances. By the way, thanks for the link. It will come in handy!

Gregory
    Participant
    @etepool

When sourcing photos for your article, it’s important to consider copyright laws and obtain images that are properly licensed for your use. You can try using Creative Commons Search to find copyright-friendly photos to decorate your article about life in the English countryside. Utilize platforms like Tunnel Rush Creative Commons (search.creativecommons.org) to find images with specific usage rights. You can search for photos that are licensed for commercial use, modification, or have other specific permissions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.