October 10, 2017 at 10:55 pm #17734@aleksandra-korneckaOnly available when logged in
Hi TEST Huddlers! 🙂
I’m very curious how do you perceive high school and university lessons on software testing.
What do you think, is that a good idea?
What contents, topics, fields in software testing would you include in a study program in software testing?
Let’s imagine you have like one semester to make the software testing course for the people who have not worked in IT at all.
Who takes that challenge? 🙂 What are your ideas for the questions asked in my post?October 11, 2017 at 10:01 am #17738@archanaOnly available when logged in
Interesting topic.. Few things that can be included
– Basic testing principles and terminology
– Introduction and basics of various types of testing like functional, performance, security and so on
– At least one automation tool
– Documentation part like test cases, test plan, defect reporting and so onOctober 12, 2017 at 4:26 pm #17785@msalazar18Only available when logged in
- General overview of software testing: Purpose, objectives, need, etc.
- Test Plan Design
- Test Plan Execution
- Type of testing: Manual, Pair testing, Automation, etc.
- The role of QA/Test Engineer
- Overview of stages of Software Development and the role of QA/Test Engineer in each stage
- Importance of Domain Knowledge for software Testing
- Final Project: Testing a new software
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.