Things to do in Prague

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2019 Things to do in Prague

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trevagh S
    Participant
    @trevagh

Pragie is filled with historic sights, magnificent churches and colourful baroque buildings. Discover some of the top things to do in Prague.

Start the conversation here. Share your wisdom with others and let people know about the things you MUST do in Prague and maybe things to avoid.

Personally, I really enjoyed the Segways in Prague – a quick and fun way to see the city.

Prague Castle should definitely be on you ‘places to visit’ list in Prague. Especially the look-out tower at the top. However, this is pre-warning, do not be angry with me when you’re half way through the 280 step climb, it’s worth it when you get to the top and see the view!

Continue this thread and share your thoughts of things to do in Prague (or not do)

Marizio
    Participant
    @mariziopal

National Cricket Teams – representing a country or region at the international level, and home clubs that take part in various competitions. National Cricket Teams are managed by Cricket Organizations, accumulates the management of world cricket – the International Cricket Council organization. You can read more about cricket teams on this website – link

Jay
    Participant
    @jaylen

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>I can get everything on my hands in record speed. Because of this site called how to write a dissertation, I can’t get enough of it. I’m overjoyed to have this one!</span>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.