The Test Lab

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 The Test Lab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ruud
    Participant
    @ruudcoxvanson-nl

Hi TEST Huddle community,

For those who are going to EuroSTAR for the first time and for those returning, the Test Lab provides an opportunity to meet new friends and to learn something new outside of the conventional classroom setting or your working environment.

At this moment we offer a program with expert sessions, sponsored sessions and a menu with various exercises, games, puzzles, competitions and much more.

Through this thread we offer an opportunity to ask questions, give comments or even express your happiness at attending this year’s Test Lab!

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

@Ruud I haven’t got to see the Test Lab in action yet so really looking forward to it.

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

I just attended the test lab! some great puzzles there!

The team is lovely and helpful and gives you good challenges!
    I definitely had a learning moment with the robot challenge! You also can earn stickers and once you have 5 you can get a shirt!

It is a great environment to think outside of the box!

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

I attended a modified version of testing with robots today and pair tested for the first time! Thanks to my pair testing partner for setting us on a structured way. We quickly figured out the patterns of the first robot but the second one baffled us a bit in the time we had.
    Awesome experience though!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.