Your Software Testing Events

Home Forums Software Testing Discussions Your Software Testing Events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

If you haven’t spotted it before, we have our own Events Portal here at TEST Huddle. As far as I know it’s one of the very few software testing events listing that is out there.

It’s a great way to spread the word about your event. If you are hosting an event (it can be anything from a tester meetup to a large scale event), then feel free to add it to the calendar ans use this thread to tell us about it.

If you are just speaking at a event, please mention that here too. Feel free to include any event or talk you think is relevant.

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

I have co-organised an event at my company on April 15th from 7pm in brighton, UK.

The event will consist of a talk on the Testing of Fear by Dan Billing and a show and tell of the load testing tool Gatling.

As TestHuddle is kindly sponsoring I will also create a discussion thread in the Meet-Up/Events area so feel free to discuss offline also. 🙂

BrighTest Tester Gathering – “The Testing of Fear” Talk and Demo of Gatling

Wednesday, Apr 15, 2015, 7:00 PM

Crunch Academy
    Unit 1, Hove Business Centre, Fonthill Road, BN3 6HA Hove, GB

20 Testers Went

BrighTest’s first meet up with a talk and show and tell! We will be meeting at Crunch Ltd. Academy right behind Hove station.What:Talk By Dan Billing:The Testing of Fear”The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” HP Lovecraft: Supernatural Horror in LiteratureDan will…

Check out this Meetup →

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.