Registration FAQ's

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2015 Registration FAQ's

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Siobhán
    Participant
    @siobhan-hunt

If you’ve registered and have any queries or if you need any information on registering I can help.

Some of the more common questions are:

Q: Now that I’ve registered when do I get my badge / ticket?
    A: All conference badges are given out when you arrive at the venue. You will need to queue in the appropriate line (usually under surname initial) and we will give you your pack. ID is always handy so please have some form just in case.

Q: What hotels are recommended?
    A: We have contacted a few hotels for best prices for our delegates. You can see these on the main EuroSTAR Conferences website at: https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/attend/hotels/ and browse through the Maastricht Booking Service

Q: Is there anything to do in the evenings after the conference?
    A: EuorSTAR have organised two dinners during the week – you are most welcome come to either or both
    1) The Community Dinner is on Tuesday evening and is geared towards our testing community getting to know each other – make new friends, have fun. Tickets are limited.
    2) The Awards Dinner is on Wednesday evening – traditional dinner for our delegates where we give out the awards during the evening.
    To get connecting with your fellow testers – you can see more on both of these events at: https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/conference/social/

Q: What do I have to do before going to EuroSTAR?
    A: To keep you up to date – we will be in touch by mail several times during the year to let you know what’s happening at EuroSTAR 2015. We also forward all delegates “joining instructions” in October which gives you some last minute tips for making the best of your conference time.

If you have any queries please drop them here and hopefully I can help you out.

Siobhán
    Participant
    @siobhan-hunt

Re: Cancellation / Name Changes…

Q: When is the last opportunity to register for the Conference?

A; You can book the conference right up to the starting date, however the best value pricewise would be to book by the early bird deadline which is the 18th September. You can see the difference between the early bird prices and the full prices on the top of the table in the following page:
    https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/attend/

Q: Is it possible to cancel registration later if we register now? If we do cancel, is it free of charge, or do we have to pay full price anyway?

A: Cancellation Policy:
    Cancellations – All cancellations are subject to a 20% administration fee before October 2nd 2015 and thereafter are subject to 50% up to and including October 16th 2015. All cancellations made after October 16th 2015 are non-refundable.
    Refunds – Refunds will not be made for non-attendance of the conference.
    Please note you can make name changes free of charge right up to the conference commences.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2015’ is closed to new topics and replies.