Quotes Of the Week

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Quotes Of the Week

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Hello all. As you may or may not be aware, I currently compile a Quotes of the Week blog post for Test Huddle that is generally posted every Saturday. The blog post is a collection of stories that made headlines in the previous week and has a relevance to the software testing community…well most of the time.

Usually I find stories on the main technology websites, and Twitter and the like.

I thought it would be a good idea to get the community involved in this. I do try catch a lot of news events but as is the case with many things, some may slip through the net.

Have you come across any software testing related stories recently that you think are worth highlighting?

Please post below any news items that you have come across and want to share

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Also for those of you that haven’t read any of the Quotes of The Week blog posts (for shame!), here is a recent one to give you an idea .

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

One of the software testing stories I came across this week was one on the rising popularity of crowd-sourced software testing. It’s a rising industry it seems and is only getting more popular. There is a article on it here.

It will be featured on the TEST Huddle Quotes of the Week coming up on Saturday.

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

A story that will be featuring on the TEST Huddle Quotes of the Week coming out on Saturday on the blog. It’s the rise of Testing in the Toilet; the “initiative” started by testers at Google to encourage software engineers to think about testing when designing products.

Some of those that have started the idea at Google have brought it elsewhere after leaving Google. It’s a very interesting story.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.