Let's Talk About….Context-Driven Testing

Home Forums Meet-Ups/Events/Test Days Let's Talk About….Context-Driven Testing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

As you know we at TEST Huddle like to chat about software testing a lot.

Sometimes though It can be nice to talk about aspects of testing with other testers rather than typing about it in a forum!

So with that in mind, we here at TEST Huddle have established the new “Let’s Talk About” series. The series will be a monthly event which will explore a different aspect of testing each month.

The sessions will be hosted through Google Hangout. The reason for this is that anyone will be able to join the discussion. The Hangout session is designed more as a open discussion with two experienced members of the community leading the talk but with enough room for everyone to take part.

What Is Let’s Talk About all about?

The first session on Thursday 10th September at 2pm (BST) will feature Richard Bradshaw and Kristoffer Nordstrom and is a chat about context-driven testing. The discussion will focus on:

– History of context-driven testing
    – When and where context-driven testing is appropriate
    – Richard and Kristoffer’s personal experiences.

If you are interested in the topic, you can join here

The discussion will be available to stream below.
    <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/MWah4P0LQbg” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

If you you have any thoughts before the discussion starts, you are welcome to share them here and we will feature them in the discussion.

Daragh
    Participant
    @daraghm

I’m looking forward to this 🙂

Vernon Richards
    Participant
    @testerfromleic

I’m not sure it is fair to expect people to work outside of work all the time. People have commitments outside of the office that may prevent people from doing that.

What is more important is for organisations to create space for people to grow AT WORK! (that is for you managers).

If people then don’t want to take advantage of that, that’s another issue.

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Good point Vernon. Though sometimes it can be hard for companies to see the benefits of allowing workers to take courses, research best practise at work. It can be a matter of convincing them.

David
    Participant
    @davidcyryl

In the event that you have any musings before the exchange begins, you are welcome to share them here and we will highlight them in the dialog. Coursework Writing Services

John
    Participant
    @johnskoll

Look, I would talk to you about this subject, but I’m an extremely busy person, which is why I even sometimes commission myself to write essays from authors, go now look at their website. It saves a lot of time, if I had it, I would write it myself, but alas, I have to resort to such measures.

Miser
    Participant
    @miser

Hello. I would also like to participate in the next contest, it will also make me happy. I have recently started taking online courses on didacti to improve my level. This contest will allow me to better show my skills!

Frank
    Participant
    @fj5603289

Cricket betting notes can always be found here. The resource regularly publishes up-to-date information that will allow you to learn more about betting on cricket and more. In addition, the resource publishes information about bookmakers that offer high odds, and you can also find out about promotions and bonuses that the company holds and gives out regularly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.