January 16, 2018 at 6:29 am #18355@mayur01Only available when logged in
As there are lot of software testing companies available in the market. I just wanted to know how to reach to the best software testing companies for all testing related issues?April 12, 2018 at 1:22 pm #19136@darwinOnly available when logged in
mayur01, I would say rather than to reach the best software testing companies, first, you have to investigate what is the most likely experienced/experiencing problems with the product you want to test. Then list out the software testing companies who are good enough to provide you with their best solutions. If you don’t know what are the solutions provided by a software testing company, go and reach out to them and know about their services. Once you are listed down all such companies that are suitable for your need then you can take off with them from here.April 2, 2019 at 10:31 am #21947@spiralqaOnly available when logged in
Thanks for the info Darwin. I guess those who work on software development understand how important it is to make tests on the product they make. For a new product, full-cycle testing is essential, while those launched some time ago might only require a specific type of software QA. In both cases, help from a professional software will be quite useful as such a team for sure knows better which testing techniques and tools are needed for a certain product.
[commercial content removed /mod]April 16, 2019 at 7:47 am #22057@swethareddy2795Only available when logged in
As there are N no. of software testing companies in the market, we need to select the right one which must satisfy our product or service. According to me when we are planning to select a testing company everyone will check their websites to see what services they are providing, how many years of experience they have and clients they worked for.
But apart from these steps, we need to check the companies background too like is it genuine, is their team really worked for clients they were shown also need to check whether it is MCA affiliated or not which shows complete details of a company in mca.gov.in
I hope these steps are necessary to keep in mind while selecting a perfect testing company
Thanks…June 4, 2019 at 6:58 am #22303@vakulOnly available when logged in
If you are someone who is looking for the best QA partner, I have a list of questions that you can ask your potential QA vendor in order to evaluate if they would deliver for you:
June 4, 2019 at 3:16 pm #22308@jayarajthejOnly available when logged in
- Are they going to be a true partner who invest alongside you? Show me how.
- Are they going to help you release faster, not just add outsourcing overhead? Give me an example.
- Are they going to try to help you eliminate manual testing even if it means they make less money? Prove it.
@mayur01 – I understand where this query is coming from. In my experience, there is no single company/partner that one can say as perfect. More often than not, success stories come out from mature relationships that has learned to appraise and feedback effectively. To begin with, one should be in a position to orchestrate the expectation and give time throughout the process of addressing those concerns. ie, an engagement is not going to be like purchasing Alexa and asking her to put on your favourite songs. That might be the visions, but you will need to be a part of all those painful product development where you continuously give and take feedback. What you get from specialists are skill, experience and expertise, not an outright resultJuly 4, 2019 at 11:13 am #22677@egor14Only available when logged in
Selecting the best software testing company, I would pay attention to such factors as:
• General experience in software testing, i.e., years in the domain, the number of completed projects.
• Team competencies, which can be proved through testers’ certifications (e.g., ISTQB), the team’s knowledge of testing technologies and tools.
• Mature processes of executing and managing testing activities, which can be reflected in formal certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015.
• Examples of successfully completed projects in featured case studies.
• The degree of customer satisfaction reflected in testimonials.
• The ability to incorporate testing activities into a development project following modern development approaches and methodologies, e.g., Agile, DevOps, CI/CD.
To understand whether a company can address your specific testing needs, search for:
• Experience in testing of relevant application types (ERP, CRM, billing systems, BI and big data solutions, etc.).
• Experience in testing solutions built on relevant platforms (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Magento, SharePoint, etc.).
• Experience in testing applications for a relevant industry (e.g., healthcare, retail, manufacturing, financial services, etc.).
To find this information, go to:
• A company’s website. Concentrate on what is achieved and proved with facts, not on what is stated.
• Ratings & Reviews websites, such as Clutch, BBB, and others.
• Software testing companies listings, for instance, Top Software Testing Companies, Top 20 Software Testing Services in 2019: Software Testing Companies, Top 50 Software Testing Companies, and others.
To help you shortlist the candidates, here are the top five recognized software testing companies as for 2019:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.