How to perform testing on node js app with 10 individual modules using jest?

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion How to perform testing on node js app with 10 individual modules using jest?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Crus
    Participant
    @cls

I am very new with testing , I have built a web app with node js, ejs, express . The web app has 10 different modules ,

the modules function on their own and they are not connected to each other.

I have tested functions and components on each module as they were “units” and tested them for integration to check if combining functions with variables on each module would work… I have not tested each module as a unit and test these units for integration. Would you then class those tests as unit and integration tests or should I put functions in different modules and consider each module as a unit testing them for integration using import methods?

How would you perform a system test in this case?

Sorry but I could not find any example of these tests performed on a node js app on the web. Thanks for the help!

Kerry
    Participant
    @kerrydin

Last year when we started planning our camping adventure, my dreams of buying a Camp King roof top tent became a reality. Finally, I have got this adorable aluminum shell car roof top tent that is not only high-quality, versatile, and easy-to-install, but also spacious and attractive.

Dana
    Participant
    @danamiller

Guys, can anyone say anything good about grademiners? Their reviews are either terrible or excellent, which makes me think all of them are paid. The http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/author/How-Public-Attitude-Towards-Doctors-Changed is crowded with ads. What’s their actual essay quality? Can anyone help me with that?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.