How Much time is taken to approve an uploaded resource here?

Home Forums Feedback Forum How Much time is taken to approve an uploaded resource here?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ronan 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jessica Cyrus
    Participant
    @jessica-cyrus

I have uploaded a resource and Its a blog post before approx 20 days and still its not approve. so may I know that how much It will take to approve?

Ronan
    @ronan

Hi @jessica-cyrus

Usually the turn around is fairly quick but because of the Christmas break there was a delay. I’ll be in contact via email to let you know about the publication date.

Jessica Cyrus
    Participant
    @jessica-cyrus

Ohhh Thank you so much!! and belated Happy new year!

Jessica Cyrus
    Participant
    @jessica-cyrus

Hello, My post was approved and again it is going in approval or delete. I have edited it when it disappeared. Please help me for the same

Ronan
    @ronan

@jessica-cyrus I will get in touch with you.

Chirag
    Participant
    @chiragthumar

Hello @ronan

I have the same question! I have added my post a week ago. still not get any response about it. So may I know How much time it will took?

Thanks in advance!

Jessica Cyrus
    Participant
    @jessica-cyrus

Hello @chiragthumar

It took 15 days for my post to be approved.

Chirag
    Participant
    @chiragthumar

Thank you for your kind response. Its 12 days of my submission so will wait for 2-3 days more.

Ronan
    @ronan

Hi @chiragthumar

We generally try to approve within 7 days. I will contact you directly about your post on Huddle and let you know.

Chirag
    Participant
    @chiragthumar

I have submitted it on 1st June So please check it me revert me about your view on my post.

Jessica Cyrus
    Participant
    @jessica-cyrus

@ronan I have uploaded my post on 26th July and I am waiting for my post on “How Selenium’s Popularity is a Result of Demand for Quality Solutions” to approve please check it and let me inform it is ok or not.

Ronan
    @ronan

@jessica-cyrus We will update you as soon as it is ready for publication.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.