May 16, 2016 at 2:41 pm #11880@ronanOnly available when logged in
One for test managers but maybe everyone?
A curious question but if you were assessing a tester in their role, what parameters or values would you assess the tester on?
Productivity might come in to it but what specific testing factors would you rate their ability as a tester on?October 23, 2016 at 3:28 am #14068@archanaOnly available when logged in
Few qualities that I feel important are
– To have an eye for detail in testing
– Thinking from an end-user perspective
– Ability to not just report defects but also help in finding the root cause
– Understanding/Learning the AUT quickly
– Good Communication skillsOctober 27, 2016 at 12:42 pm #14109@jesper-lindholt-ottosenOnly available when logged in
Proactivity & initative.
Seeing the bigger picture
Understanding the businessOctober 27, 2016 at 3:28 pm #14122@tassaweraminOnly available when logged in
- Analytical thinking
- Learning capability
- Test Automation and technical knowledge
- Risk Management
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.