- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
One for test managers but maybe everyone?
A curious question but if you were assessing a tester in their role, what parameters or values would you assess the tester on?
Productivity might come in to it but what specific testing factors would you rate their ability as a tester on?
Few qualities that I feel important are
– To have an eye for detail in testing
– Thinking from an end-user perspective
– Ability to not just report defects but also help in finding the root cause
– Understanding/Learning the AUT quickly
– Good Communication skills
Proactivity & initative.
Seeing the bigger picture
Understanding the business
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.