General Feedback

Home Forums Feedback Forum General Feedback

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Tell us your thoughts on the website. Do you like the layout? Have you suggestions for features that could be incorporated on TEST Huddle. Here is the place to tell us.

marzio
    Participant
    @marzio

Hi, I just wanted to point out that in the confirmation email of registration to a webinar it would be an asset to have time linked to the zone of the member.
    Thank you

Daragh
    Participant
    @daraghm

Hi Marzio,

Thank you for your feedback. The confirmation e-mails are generated by GoToWebinar so I’m not sure if we can customise them but I’ll certainly look into it. It might be easier to add this info to the invite e-mails I send out.

I’m glad to see you are attending the webinars 🙂

Stephen
    Participant
    @stevean

Hi, the forum is generally good and I like the way it is linked to Webinars so that the conversation can continue after the show.

I do have 2 niggles though.

1: When I follow the link from a webinar to the Test Huddle conversation, after login in I have to find the conversation again. It would be nice to login back to the page you were on.

2: During a conversation after a webinar I have to keep refreshing the page to see if there have been any updates. I would be nice to have an auto-reload so I could watch the conversation. Although I do note that a to frequent reload that takes you back to the top might be more annoying when you are half way through reading a reply. Difficult one that. Maybe an alert like other social sites that tell you there are new messages to reveal upon clicking here, there or wherever.

I do like the clean layout and the circle avatars are a nice aesthetic..

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

@stephen Thanks for the comments. I will have a look and see what we can do about those issues. Glad you like the layout.

Neil
    Participant
    @neil

One thing that’s really missing from the forum (and is very noticeable during large discussions, e.g. post-webinar) is the lack of a “quote” feature. So if you’re replying to a particular comment, you have to remember to mention the name of the person you’re replying to, otherwise it doesn’t make any sense.

If you’re able to add such a feature, it would be doubly good if (when clicking the Reply link next to a post) it prefilled the new post with the quoted post that you’re referring to.

That’s a standard feature of most forum software. Here’s an example of how it might look:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.