Game Development Blockchain

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Game Development Blockchain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Willis
    Participant
    @willis34

Blockchain technologies are gradually penetrating into various business areas. I recently came across an NFT token game, I was interested in this game as a business idea. I think maybe there are professionals here who create blockchain games. I would like to develop my game in tandem with experienced programmers with the introduction of the ability to use cryptocurrency for players in the game.

VARVARA
    Participant
    @vara

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Excellent site with which I am already familiar! And I can say that it is suitable for anyone. Just believe in yourself and you will succeed!</p>

Jabari
    Participant
    @jabari

Of course, many people want to get such games, but programmers of this level are unlikely to advertise themselves, they have many customers even without advertising, and I think that they earn good money for their services. Not long ago I went to a site where programmers communicate, but there they themselves give each other different advice on programming, in general, there are not experienced people there, but I hope that I will find someone who will agree to help me.

Reddy
    Participant
    @reddy_

Yes, for a long time there are such games in which some financial transactions are spinning. For example, when playing, you can buy some equipment for finance and even for cryptocurrency to successfully complete the game.

Alphonso
    Participant
    @alphonso

I have been wanting to create my own game for a long time, but I looked on YouTube how to create a game myself and didn’t understand to a greater extent, there are so many different programs that I just got confused. I am glad that there are such programmers who can help in creating the game. I want such a game that people would grow plants and get points for it, I think that for good programmers this is not difficult…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.