EUROSTAR DAY 3 – WEDNESDAY 2ND

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2016 EUROSTAR DAY 3 – WEDNESDAY 2ND

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

Day started of with a great keynote about a man who only wanted to buy insurance for his grand daughter. Ben Simo told a story that I’d both scary and reassuring since it shows the system errors of a site as important as healthcare.gov and also that a lone, 3Rd party person can get the powers that be interested in the defects that are.

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

Mr Ben Simo in action.dsc_0203

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

Quality azimuth. 6 principles to transform QA continued on this year’s “snackis” and talked about how the testing role evolves. Very good talk.

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

picture from quality azimut talk.dsc_0208

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

I spent the period before lunch exploring the expo. I went by the test clinic to say hello and also to get a pin. I also managed to almost steal a chicken from the test lab. That chicken is probably someone’s prize now

• dsc_0212dsc_0211
    Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

After lunch I saw Q test data journey in in a health-care landscape by Rikard Degree and Henrik Emilson. It strikes me how great the mix of experienced and rookie speakers are here

dsc_0214

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

dsc_0215

Alexandra Schladebeck called her testers kittens, Pokemon and ducklings. A great talk that was a real miss of you were not there.

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

The panel on diversity was great.  very constructive and clear. let’s work to make our teams more diverse.
    dsc_0217

dsc_0218

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

The evening ended with the expo party for me. Some went onto the test lab party and some to the community dinner. All great endings for a great day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.