EuroSTAR 2015: Where are you staying in Maastricht?

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2015 EuroSTAR 2015: Where are you staying in Maastricht?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant
    @paul-madden

Hey folks,

Where are people staying for the conference?

I noticed Richard Bradshaw mentioned on Twitter that he’s staying at the NH Maastricht.

EuroSTAR staff will be based at the same hotel, it’s right beside the MECC so most convenient for attending the conference and/or Mobile Deep Dive.

There are other options with preferential rates available through the Maastricht Booking Service (this is the only booking service endorsed by EuroSTAR for this conference).

Kristoffer
    Participant
    @kristoffernordstrom

Well I for one am staying at the NH Maastricht as well.

I make a routine if possible to stay at the hotel where the conference I’m visiting is hosted, less hassle in the morning and in the evening before going out to town with other conference participants.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the EuroSTAR staff in Maastricht Paul 🙂

Claire
    Participant
    @clairemgoss

I’m staying in the NH also 🙂 Looking forward to catching up with you Kristoffer and the EuroSTAR crew 🙂

Jinxu
    Participant
    @bigyellow

Hampshire Design Hotel

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

I will also be staying at the NH. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Paul
    Participant
    @paul-madden

Great! The more the merrier! I guess a lot of the speakers will be staying at the NH but the MECC is also easy to reach on public transport from the city centre.

See you all there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2015’ is closed to new topics and replies.