Browser Compatibility Testing

Home Forums Everyday Testing – Careers, Learning and more Browser Compatibility Testing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    preethi
    Participant
    @preethi02

In my company every 6 months ( after release )we are asked to do browser Compatibility testing on all latest versions of Browsers(IE,Chrome and Firefox). I download the latest versions of IE,Chrome and Firefox and do manual testing in all 3 browsers (page by page ) by comparing all 3 browsers side by side . I do so for testing my whole application and it takes around 40-60 hrs . I looked for many browser testing tools and they have text box to enter url . How this will work if application url has login page and i need suggestion for a tool that will allow user to pass user credentials and test in all browsers and also test all pages.Do they need to pass each and every url of the page to test each page? Any other suggestions to reduce my testing time here?

Archana
    Participant
    @archana

Hi, you can try crossbrowsertesting.com. I have used it once and it works with applications with login also. Just navigate through all the pages once and your steps are recorded. You can then simulate on it other browsers

Jesper
    Participant
    @jesper-lindholt-ottosen

Browserstack.com

or developer tools in Chrome can perhaps also help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.