December 30, 2016 at 7:12 am #14810
AnonymousOnly available when logged in
Im exploring BDT (Behavioral Driven Testing) approach for our organisation. It will be good if someone answer my questions noted below.
1. Can i know what is the suitable entry point of BDT (Behavioral Driven Testing) during Project life cycle?
2. Can we apply BDT in Manual testing? If so, what are the process deviations compared to Automation? If Manual testing is applicable,any suitable templates?
3. Can we apply BDT approach to all types of applications?
4. What are the human skills required for adopting BDT approaches?
5. Can i say UAT phase is real time example of BDT test approach implementation? If not, what is the difference..? In other words- If i apply BDT approach in pre-UAT testing, Can i say that the testing conducted is equivalent/close to UAT?July 12, 2017 at 8:22 am #16708
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.