Im exploring BDT (Behavioral Driven Testing) approach for our organisation. It will be good if someone answer my questions noted below.
1. Can i know what is the suitable entry point of BDT (Behavioral Driven Testing) during Project life cycle?
2. Can we apply BDT in Manual testing? If so, what are the process deviations compared to Automation? If Manual testing is applicable,any suitable templates?
3. Can we apply BDT approach to all types of applications?
4. What are the human skills required for adopting BDT approaches?
5. Can i say UAT phase is real time example of BDT test approach implementation? If not, what is the difference..? In other words- If i apply BDT approach in pre-UAT testing, Can i say that the testing conducted is equivalent/close to UAT?
There is an article here on Huddle that might help
It shares the viewpoint from one company that implemented BDT and looks back after two years of it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.