- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
What should be done if an application has huge number of defects?
– Do you scrap the project itself
– Change the design or write the code afresh
– Try to just fix the defects
– Or some other approach
What factors do you take into consideration while making the decision?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.