Answer A Question, Ask a Question

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Answer A Question, Ask a Question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

I thought this might be a fun thread for the community. I have seen other online communities do something like this before.

The concept is very simple. You answer a question from the post above and leave a question for the next person to post in the thread.

The questions can be about anything so the wackier, the better!

As I am first, I’ll kick it off with a simple question.

What country that you have never visited would you most like to visit and why?

Aaron
    Participant
    @aaronoc1993

I would love to visit Thailand! I have been told by friends its paradise on earth so its definitely on the to-do list!!

Time for my question: If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

I think I would be cat. Or a cat in my household, where you get treated well and have a garden to run around in.

What is the last book you read?

Kasper
    Participant
    @kasper

I read lots of work related or technical non-fiction so I leave these out.

The last fiction book I finished was the thriller Black Skies by Islandic writer Arnaldur Indridason.
    The last fiction book I started in was The Circle by Dave Eggers. I bought it because of the very good reviews (at least in the Netherlands) but was so disappointed that I have only read a few chapters before tossing it aside.

When was the last time you wrote an article, blog or similar?

Jesper
    Participant
    @jesper-lindholt-ottosen

In February! .. 2015 I had the opportunity to have something in the Testing Circus. They always take submissions from people that can write – so please do have a go. The team have been publishing a PDF magazine for more than 50 issues now. They also sponsor the “womens testers” special edition. But my blog – geeh, that one needs a boost. I have a backlog ..

What kind of personal kanban / EverNote / personal productivity app’s do you use?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.