2014 Programme Announcement

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 2014 Programme Announcement

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daragh
    Participant
    @daraghm

The wait is finally over and we are proud to announced the programme for EuroSTAR 2014.

View the webinar Here

Which sessions excite you the most? We would love to hear your views on the content. and speakers 🙂

Seth
    Participant
    @seth-nbs-beta

Congratulations to those that made the conference line-up this year.

And remember, if you can’t make it to EuroSTAR this time around, there is almost non-stop coverage all year-round with community activity to keep you up-to- date.

Daragh
    Participant
    @daraghm

.and a big congratulations to you Seth for making the Line-up. Can we expect a green suit this year? 😉

Declan
    Participant
    @declan-oriordan

A big thanks to the programme committee for taking a chance on me as a first time speaker at EuroSTAR.

I really believe Application Security needs to be understood by everyone involved in the Systems Development Lifecycle, not just left to silos of experts speaking a mysterious language.

My talk will explain what application security (as opposed to other types such as network/transport layer security) is; why application security cannot simply be delegated to Penetration Testers, Tools, or Firewalls; who should be doing it; and most importantly how!

The only problem now is choosing between all the other great presentations on offer!

Kristoffer
    Participant
    @kristoffernordstrom

Personally I got to say I’m really psyched and looking forward to seeing the Amazing Alexandra “Alex” Schladebeck giving a talk again at EuroSTAR.
    She was a real hit a couple of years ago when she talked about agile and world of warcraft.

Make sure you look at her promo video as well 😀
    http://www.eurostarconferences.com/conferences/session/506/qa-cookbook-ingredients-for-a-great-recipe

Stephen
    Participant
    @stephen-janaway

Very much looking forward to the whole programme this year. It’s looking good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.