Want to be our eyes and ears at EuroSTAR 2017? We are looking for a community Reporter at EuroSTAR Conference this year. We want someone to share the experience of the Conference with our community. We want someone who can describe the experience, the sessions, the Test Lab, Huddle and Clinic and what EuroSTAR is really like.
We want you to be our reporter on the ground, talking to other delegates, attending sessions, trying out challenges in the Test Lab, talking to exhibitors, watching the SoapBox sessions and whatever else you can fit in and bringing all that back to the Huddle here.
We have held this competition for the past number of years and it has always been very popular with our members.
We are looking for two reporters this year. One for the Huddle Forum and one for the Blog.
The Forum reporter will be updating users regularly throughout each day of the Conference on the forum on sessions they are attending, sharing pictures and more.
The Blog Reporter will be providing daily reviews and previews for each of the Conference days activities.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
We are giving away two places for the EuroSTAR Testing Conference taking place in Copenhagen in Denmark. The Conference features five world-class keynotes, tutorials covering all aspects of testing, active workshops and more.
WHO CAN ENTER THIS COMPETITION?
Anyone and everyone can enter as long as you are a member of Huddle (of course). If you have a passion for passion for testing and writing, then this is the competition for you.
HOW TO ENTER
It’s easy to enter. Tell us, in 500 words or less, why you should be given the TEST Huddle media pass for the 24th annual EuroSTAR Conference.
You can apply for either the Forum Reporter or the Blog Reporter or both.
Some helpful tips:
• Describe the reasons why you want to attend EuroSTAR (learning, meeting other testers etc)
• Tell us what you would like to focus writing about at the Conference
• Include links to your blog (if you have one)
All entries must be received by Sunday 15th October.
Winner will be announced on the Huddle blog on Monday 16th October.
And now for the small print:
Terms & Conditions
Just a few things for competition entrants to be aware of before entering:
1. You must be available to attend the conference in Copenhagen between 5th – 9th November 2017.
2. All travel & accommodation arrangements are the sole responsibility of the successful entrants
3. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with other discounts and/or special offers
4. The decision of the EuroSTAR Conference & Huddle judging panel is final
5. All prize winners are expected to commit at least 2 hours gathering and compiling material (photos, interviews, session highlights etc.) each day and will meet with the EuroSTAR team to provide an update each evening.
6. Acceptance of the prize constitutes agreement to the terms & conditions.