• Author
    @alishahenderson

According to me,

1. Selenium
    2. TestingWhiz
    3. HPE Unified Functional Testing (HP – UFT formerly QTP)
    4. TestComplete
    5. Ranorex
    6. Watir
    7. Tosca Testsuite

And personally I have used Selenium tool.

Dan
    @dandammann

I have just released the free automated functional web app testing software Automate Your Tests which is perfect for someone like you @huynduong who hasn’t got<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”> much automated testing experience.</span>

It should only take you 10 minutes to get your own custom test suite configured and running.

@yevheniia-jane

Main criteria of most popular testing and developing services:

• test management system – Create and manage projects, members.
    • test planning opportunity – creating test plans, test cases, test scenarios or user stories.
    • test run availability– creating test runs, managing members of the testing process, usability and efficiency.
    • making test reports on work quality and quantity.
    • task management tool – the bug tracker availability and its speed.
    • using additional features – import/export, integration with other systems, crash analytics etc.I want to recommend you EasyQA, which I use.

EasyQA has a great advantage – EasyQA SDK. If your test product is a mobile app for Androidor iOS, it proves useful. Our library is able to catch and send crashes to dashboard.It allows taking screenshots, recording video, making bugs and sending all of this to our bug tracker from the phone

Also you can read about 10 test management tools.

@yevheniia-jane

Main criteria:

• test management system – Create and manage projects, members.
    • test planning opportunity – creating test plans, test cases, test scenarios or user stories.
    • test run availability– creating test runs, managing members of the testing process, usability and efficiency.
    • making test reports on work quality and quantity.
    • task management tool  – the bug tracker availability and its speed.
    • using additional features – import/export, integration with other systems, crash analytics etc.

[commercial content removed /mod:jo]

@abhilashawaghm1

there are many tools for automation testing! I can recommend :

• Appium Automation Framework
    • UI Automator Tool:

[edited mod/jo]

@finners

It is a good question and for a manual tester wishing to become an Automation Tester, you need to consider:

– do you have any development experience? If Yes, then try Selenium Webdriver. If No try HP UFT or SmartBear TestComplete and use the record & playback features to show what can be done.

– is there a dominant technology at work? E.g. some automation work better on certain platforms and technology.

Hope this helps and update the post when you make a choice.

@iniyazhini

Best tool to start with automation would be qtp training They mainly concentrate on functional testing, which will be easy to lean and will be a base to learn other automation tools

1 2
Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.