What do you think of our new Resources Section?

Home Forums Feedback Forum What do you think of our new Resources Section?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

I don’t know if you have noticed or not but our Resources section has changed a bit.

We have brought all our resources under nine different areas:

Test Automation
    People/Skills
    Agile Testing
    Mobile Testing
    Test Management
    Cloud Testing
    Functional Testing
    Non-Functional Testing

From that you can find everything you need. So what do you think. Do you like the new resources area? Would you have preferred different labels?

Tell us here!

Andrei Domuta
    Participant
    @andrei-domuta

It’s a welcome change. Thanks!
    Finding content, whether if it is an ebook or a webinar is easier now. And also the categories are relevant for both a testing person and non-testing one.

Andrei Domuta
    Participant
    @andrei-domuta

I have a small issue with loading the content. On my machine, when I choose a topic (‘Test Automation’, ‘Test Management’, ‘Agile Testing’) the content loads slower than when I filter by content type (All, Case Study, eBook, et cetera)

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

I have a small issue with loading the content. On my machine, when I choose a topic (‘Test Automation’, ‘Test Management’, ‘Agile Testing’) the content loads slower than when I filter by content type (All, Case Study, eBook, et cetera)

Thanks for that Andrei. We’ll work on that and try improve the loading time.,

Rakesh
    Participant
    @rakeshpatel

@ronan. New look is good. But can you let me know how much time you will need to approve my content? I have submitted on November 7th, 2017. The title is “How to Implement an HTTP Web Server in Node.Js ?

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Hi @rakeshpatel. The approval process has been delayed since the Conference took place.

I will be in touch with you soon regarding your post.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.