It’s our first time at EuroSTAR. What should we see and do?

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2016 It’s our first time at EuroSTAR. What should we see and do?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Darko
    Participant
    @darkon

Hello everyone,

I’m part of ShareIT Sarajevo team that won TeamStar Competition this year. It is our first time at EuroSTAR Conference. The conference agenda seems very interesting with a lot of top trending topics in the software development industry.

We are looking forward hearing suggestions and advice from you what to visit and how to make most of the conference. We don’t want to miss anything important 🙂

We also plan to attend Test Lab Party and Conference Awards Night, so we are hoping to meet there some of you.

See you all in Stockholm! 🙂

Amela
    Participant
    @amela

Hello from me also,
    I am a member of ShareIT Sarajevo team too. As Darko mentioned we are first time visiting EuroSTAR conference, so we would like to hear your advice which could help us to experience the best of the conference.
    Looking forward meeting you!

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Hi @amela and @darkon

Nice to see you coming to EuroSTAR. It promises to be a very exciting event this year. You should definitely check out the 1st Timer Session at the Conference. It’s happening on Tuesday at 12:35 in the EuroSTAR Huddle at the centre of the Expo.

There will be a number of EuroSTAR seasoned attendees there offering advise on how to get the best out of EuroSTAR Conference.

My advice is just to soak it in, apart from attending the sessions, visit the Expo, check out the Huddle, Test Lab and Test Clinic and enjoy it all.

And as always, just get talking to people. It’s a really friendly event, you’ll gets lots of advice there.

I hope that helps.

Jon
    Participant
    @jbtestpilot

Stay tuned.  As one of the conference committee members, I’m building a “route map” — a table of all of the tracks in the program and what category they are (Management, Process, Skills, etc) so you can plan your focus.  I hope to have this posted in the next 24 hours with the help of the Test Huddle staff.

Adisa
    Participant
    @adisas

I am also member of ShareIT Sarajevo team.  We appreciate all your great advice. Thank you 🙂

@amela
    , @darkon, @Nadzida and me are excited that we will attend EuroSTAR this year. See you all in Stockholm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.