Testing as a Service models
The Testing landscape is changing forever, the traditional approach to providing business value through testing is constantly being challenged. So businesses need to constantly re-examine the real value of testing services as an integral part of their overall delivery capabilities.
The tendency has been to rely on complex hybrid resourcing models made up of internal resourcing and/or external resourcing (near shore, mid shore and off shore), to strive for Testing Centres of Excellence (TCOE).
The question is: are traditional Testing as a Function (TaaF) as part of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) model still valid? Or weather Testing as an Activity (TaaA) needs to develop a Solution Delivery Lifecycle Integration (SDLCi) model to provide business value as part of a Global Testing Marketplace?
You will learn:
- Why (Business Delivery Benefits & Value)
- What (TaaS/TPaaS/TAaaS/FTaaS/PTaaS/MTaaS)
- When (Solution Delivery Lifecycle Integration (SDLCi)
- Delivery Lifecycle Management (ALM/SLM/PLM)
- Transition (Test First Delivery/Test-Drive Delivery/AMMi)
- Dependencies (Hybrid/Public/Private/Community Clouds)
- Testing as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Platform as a Service (TPaaS)
- Test Infrastructure as a Service (TIaaS)
- Test Automation as a Service (TAaaS)
- Functional Testing as a Service (FTaaS)