Webinar: Life Testing and Leaps of Faith – with Susie Maguire
Human beings are passionate beings.
We feel strongly about our families, our work, our politics, our sports teams, our hobbies and more and we are at our very best when we live a heart centred life and do everything we do with love, for love and in the furtherance of love.
Life is constant motion, constant expansion and constant growth. Technology changes, society changes, trends change, people change, companies change, jobs change, priorities change.
What we love doing, being and having at a particular point in time, is not what we may love a year, 5 years or ten years later.
This is true not just at the individual level, but also at the societal and generational level. What was right for Baby Boomers is not necessarily right for Millennials. Societal norms of the 21st Century are markedly different than even the final years of the 20th Century.
As testing professionals we are accustomed to evaluating software based on :-
– it’s purpose i.e. what it’s supposed to do and
– it’s functionality i.e. whether it does what it’s supposed to do
We may be less accustomed to considering our lives, the lives of our colleagues and the lives of our team members from that same perspective. But we all need purpose in our lives. We all want to feel that our lives have had meaning. We all dream of leaving the world a little better than it was before.
- Think about your life purpose, evaluate your passions and answer some important questions.
- Equip yourself to help your colleagues and team members.
- When we are living on purpose, our lives are peaceful, happy and fulfilled.
- When was the last time you checked in with yourself?