Cloud testing refers to the software testing phenomenon dedicated to check the cloud computing based services. Resources such as the hardware, software are tested with reference to the raised demand. The term is even known to be as cloud based testing which promotes the assessment of the concerned web applications. Performance, reliability, scalability and security like factors are taken into consideration while assessing the application in a third party cloud computing environment.
Benefits of Cloud Testing:
- Cloud testing is dedicated to provide a perfection for the mobile economy.
- Capable to cover unexpected test scenarios within the same time slot.
- Security is assured with cloud testing like activities.
- Cloud testing is perfectly suited for agile development processes.
- Continuous integration is well supported with cloud testing procedures.
- Wider and versatile range of device is ready to choose in association with the mobile application testers.
- Devices are prioritized and accordingly the working efficiency gets increased.
- Local networks can even be used for testing the performance like factors.
- Extremely easy to handle and process with exceptional output values.
- Lower cost and best customization for the organizations for emulating an end user centric facilitation.
Forms of Cloud Testing:
Following categories are associated with the cloud testing phenomenon based on their aims:-
- Testing of the entire available cloud
- Testing phenomenon within the cloud.
- Testing procedure implemented all across the cloud.
- SaaS type of testing under the available cloud.
Cloud Testing Tools:
There exists a wide availability of cloud testing tools which are mentioned as follows:-
- SOASTA CloudTest
Type of testing performed under the cloud:
Functional and Non-Functional Testing are the two broad categories considered under the cloud testing procedures. They further include several sub categories with different set of functions.
Conclusion: Flexibility, reduced costs and scalability like factors have enforced the organizations to opt this broad testing phenomenon. Moreover, the cloud will be remaining for a long period of time with exceptional sets of digital features.
Author Bio: The article has been written by Tod Browndorf, CEO of Ezzely an employee engagement app. Creating appealing contents to engage the readers all around the world is the author’s keen desire. Get connected using the following details:-