Better Test Design: A Journey to Succeed with UI Automation
UI automation often starts on a great note. You buy a test automation tool and start writing automated tests. But then over time, as you begin to scale your testing efforts, from ten tests to hundreds or even thousands tests, maintenance of UI tests becomes difficult. Test design in particular can often cause serious issues as your UI testing progresses.
This eBook will show you how you can create a testing framework that scales.
The topics covered in this eBook include:
- Where does UI automation typically go wrong?
- Why UI tests are essential part of your testing strategy?
- An example of a badly written test
- Design frameworks to overcome the UI challenges
- Application of these frameworks with real world examples