Who's coming? Introduce your self :)

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2016 Who's coming? Introduce your self :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Shmuel Gershon
    Participant
    @sgershon

Hi!
    With less than 10 weeks until we meet in Stockholm, it would be nice to start the conversation going on the forum!

Are you going? Are you missing it this time?
    Who are you and what do you do? What are you looking for in the conference?

Take advantage of the forum to optimize your networking!
    What are you interested on? Are you looking to learn about new tools? Write it here, and other may be able to bring you info! Are you looking to hire a new Tester, or looking for a new job? Leave a note below and others can get in touch for an interview at lunchtime.

Shmuel Gershon
    Participant
    @sgershon

I’ll start!
    I’m Shmuel Gershon, and this year I’m helping with building the program for EuroSTAR 2016.
    Many of the talks in the conference pick my attention, and specifically the new topics on machine learning intrigue my attention. The keynote talks promise to be awesome too.

Please reach our during the conference (and before) to tell me what do you think of the lectures and speakers, and how we could make it better.
    If you are a speaker, look for me and tell me if you have everything you need in order to perform optimally or if you need any help.

Curious to know who else I’ll meet – let us know in your comment below 🙂

Nicola
    Participant
    @nicolasa89

Hey everyone,

I’m Nicola Owen – I’ll be speaking at the conference on Thursday afternoon about What I wish I knew in my first year of testing.

I’m a Test Consultant with House of Test, Sweden.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Stockholm in a month’s time

Anna
    Participant
    @annahoff

Hi all!

My name is Anna Hoff and I’ll definitely absolutely possitively be going to Eurostar this year! (too)

During the last year, I have been working as a part of the Eurostar comittee to provide you with a great programme. I think we have managed to provide something for everyone. But what I most look forward to is meeting you all in the hallways, expo o any other common area.

If you see me, just say hi because I would love to get to know you all.

See you there!

Magnus
    Participant
    @mange-pettersson

Hello.

My name is Magnus Pettersson and I will be one of the community reporters at Eurostar. You will be able to follow me through forum posts here at the huddle.

I’m looking forward to what seems like a great programme and meeting old an new friends.

Feel free to look me up or interact with me here on the forum. I will also try to tweet a lot more than I usually do at @Mange046

If you want to find me at the conference, I can often be found around the test lab.

See you all there!

Simina
    Participant
    @siminarendler

Hello, everybody!

I’m Simina Rendler and I’ll be the community reporter on the Huddle blog.

I will attend the Conference from two perspectives: first, as a tester, I expect to be exposed to various mindsets, to learn new things about approaches, techniques and tools. Secondly, I will try to understand what such an event means for the international testing community, how it enables the peers interaction and commitments. From this I think I will return with valuable takeaways for both our local and national community.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cathal
    Keymaster
    @cathal

Hey Everyone,

I’m Cathal – I’m a Web Developer at EuroSTAR.

This will be my second time at EuroSTAR and I will be working at the Conference again this year.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Stockholm! 🙂

Joerg
    Participant
    @jogi

Hi,

I am Jogi – yes, also the German football coach has this nickname 🙂 – It is the first EuroSTAR and I am looking forward to the conference and Stockholm I never was before. I am interested in test automation and using also different solutions to fulfill my testing needs (e.g. I use SAHI many years) but also specification quality is one of my key-areas.

See you in Stockholm – arriving Monday evening.

Yours,
    Jogi

Aleksandra
    Participant
    @aleksandra-kornecka

Hi @jogi @cathal @siminaarendler @mange-pettersson @annahoff (oh you are here!) @nicolasa89 @sgershon !

I’m glad to see you there, I’m also coming! 🙂 I will be already in Stockholm from Saturday the 29th October, maybe we can have some coffee or lunch together! 🙂

I’m software quality assurance with 3 yrs of experience working for Poland and US, I’m based in Poznań, a beautiful in western Poland.

It’s my first time in EuroSTAR Conference, but after being at EuroSTAR Roadshow in Warsaw this year I’m pretty sure it will be amazing to be in Stockholm! 🙂

Jon
    Participant
    @jbtestpilot

I’m Jon Bach… I’m on the program committee because Shmuel asked me to play a part one year ago.  I have a lot of respect for Shmuel because of the respect he shows to others, and he has been a pleasure to work with — a true professional, with a subtle sense of humor.

I’ll be arriving Sunday morning 10/30 at 6:15 am and I doubt they will let me check into the hotel that early, so I’m looking for someone to meet who may be already up early or arriving at that same time.  Maybe share a taxi as we go for coffee?

email me at [email protected]

Jan
    Participant
    @testsson

Hi!
    I’m Jan Sahlström and you can find me and my colleagues in the community huddle between the sessions. This will be my sixth EuroSTAR but my first as a volunteer. I’ll be moderating the Lean Coffee on Wednesday morning which will be a great way to start your conference day. Of course there will be coffee, tea and a unique t-shirt for everyone participating. If you like a more physical start of your day you might want to join in on the 5km run with Ronan instead.

Drop by and:

• Bring a book for the book swap
    • Listen in or participate i one of the couch sessions
    • Play some games
    • Hang out with other awesome delegates

Looking forward to meet all of you in the Huddle!

Cathal
    Keymaster
    @cathal

Hi Everyone,

We will be in the Scandic Talk Hotel from 4pm to 6pm on Sunday for Early Reg so pop over and say hello!! 🙂

See you all soon!

Cathal

Stevan
    Participant
    @stevanzivanovic

Hi

I am really looking forward to this year’s event and looking forward to meeting people. I will be at the Infuse stand and I will be helping out in the Test Lab.

See you Tuesday

Stevan

Joerg
    Participant
    @jogi

Hi, again,

I will be in the Connect Hotel Stockholm, nearby the conference. If on monday somebody there, give me a hint. BTW: And bet that Eurowings is not on strike…. 🙂

Yours,
    Jogi

Nicola
    Participant
    @nicolasa89

Is anyone else staying in the city centre? I’ll be staying at Nordic C hotel near the central station.

(figured since I used to live in Stockholm should be easy enough to navigate around the city with public transport)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.