Application Security Testing – Where did it all go wrong?
This on-demand software testing webinar looks at the evolution of application security testing and is presented by security testing expert Declan O’Riordan. This webinar focused on:
1. The historical path to the present situation;
2. The distinction between application security and other types such as network security;
3. The volume of warnings that are being ignored;
4. How ignorance has become the norm;
5. The problems with ISO 27001 and Information Security Management Systems;
6. Exaggerated fear of complexity;
7. Reliance on silos of expertise and inadequate tools;
8. The lack of Pathfinders;
9. Finally, how everyone in the SDLC can help themselves by attending the EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference and letting me show them the path to application security.
If you find this webinar useful, you may also be interested in a follow-up webinar application security testing from Declan, entitled Interactive Application Security Testing.