TEST Huddle Birthday: The True Or False Thread.

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Puzzles, Games, and More TEST Huddle Birthday: The True Or False Thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

We have also learnt that it is best to lie!!! Congratulations Steve and I heard there might be a job going as a pundit on BT Sport after Steve McManaman got the boot for his choice of suit last night. BTW did your mate ever make it in football elsewhere?

Steve
    Participant
    @stevefett71

I’ve certainly got better dress sense than Macca Martin, although my punditry skills are worse than Michael Owen’s!!

He had a couple of further trials at lower league clubs but nothing came of them. He played non-league locally for a couple of years, but retired before he was 20 following a couple of bad injuries…haven’t seen him for over 15 years so no idea what he’s up to now!

Daragh
    Participant
    @daraghm

This thread is fun. Lets get it going again….

I once auditioned for the X-Factor UK. True or False?

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

@daragh I’m going to guess that is false. I never hear you singing round the office!

My one is: I once did a parachute jump where the primary parachute failed to open.

Daragh
    Participant
    @daraghm

It was indeed false Ronan. I’m pretty sure I’d be physically removed from the office if people heard my singing voice.

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

The thread is back for our second birthday everyone:

https://testhuddle.com/forums/topic/test-huddle-birthday-2-true-or-false-thread/

I hope you all have got up to strange true things in the last year.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.