Moderator Announcement

Home Forums Feedback Forum Moderator Announcement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

We are delighted to introduce Andres as the first TEST Huddle community moderator. Andres will be active in the community and I am sure you will see him in the various forums.

One of the benefits of having Andres on board is that as he works in testing, he will be communicating with a clear understanding of the nuances of working in software testing!

It is one of many improvements we are making on TEST Huddle to make it a better huddle for software testers.

More information on the announcement is here.

So join me in congratulating @andres on his new role.

If you are interested in getting more involved in the community in whatever capacity, just DM me.

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Just to let you know that Kim Knup has kindly volunteered to come on board as a moderator of the forums too.

Kim is a tester based in Brighton in England. She is already active and can be found throughout the community forums.

If you want to read more about Kim’s and Andre’s background, then browse our new About Our Moderators page in the About Us section.

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

And also to let you know, our moderators will be more visible on the site now with a new little badge for their profile. It will be easier to pick them out if you need to contact them or myself directly with any issues relating to the community.

Here is what you should keep an eye out for. We were going to use the following option but thought the hat might not suit everyone 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.