Technavio’s analysts forecast the global pure play software testing services market to grow at a CAGR of 19.41% during the period 2017-2021 and is expected to reach USD 9.08 billion by 2021. “Global Pure Play Software Testing Services Market 2017-2021”
In today’s technology-driven business environment, software apps and products are expected to satisfy critical checkpoints, such as ease of installation, performance, compatibility, recovery after a failure, resource consumption, portability, security, and reliability.
The global customer acceptance and deeper implementations of Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, and Gaming demand immediate attention and a redefined application development. When there is a new upgrade or deployment for the existing business needs, the IT enterprises should make sure that the implementation is accurate and secure. Nevertheless, it is very difficult to establish an equal level of intensive care when it comes to the everyday functioning of the business application.
This has set a higher standard for software testing services companies. They are catering to these problems with their holistic testing strategy and framework to test and certify the quality of the application and make sure that it is defect free.
The Cost of Software Testing is primarily affected by the reasons mentioned in the graphic below:
Cost is almost always the predominant problem that IT decision-makers are worried about. Skyrocketing costs are usually the result of many fundamental difficulties that can be defined by many braces, including:
- Inefficient processes
- Underproductive people
- Inadequate tools and technologies
- Dynamic and unstable business and technological landscape
- Poor decision-making or implementation errors
This inability of an organization is resulting in catastrophic application failures where not only is money being misspent, but reputations of otherwise smart professionals are being smudged.
Adding to these challenges, another big challenge for the senior executives is gaining access to the right testing tool.
Along with good testing processes and people, testing tools are an integral part of the trio that boosts the speed and quality of software testing programs. Testing tools allow you to leverage the testing servers to create, maintain and run testing scripts, both manual and automated. A Good software testing tool provides a turn-key solution that allows to focus on creating robust and efficient tests, as quickly as possible. Such tools provide the extra vigour that is required to execute successfully. This is when software testing services company comes into the picture.
These are independent technology company who take up outsourced software testing projects.
There primary objective to service the global technology customers in terms of Software Testing. These services are applicable across industry sectors such as retail, e-commerce, banking, gaming, technology, education, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare and travel/transportation/hospitality.
Software testing services include
- Test Automation
- Installation/Configuration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Mainframe Testing
- Continuous Integration Testing
- Managed Crowd Testing
- ETL Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Internationalization/Localization Testing
- Automated Test Script Development
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Security Testing
- Functional Testing (Unit, Integration & System)
- Performance Testing
- Defect Verification
- GUI and Usability Testing
- System/Integration Testing
- Alpha/Beta Testing
- Independent Verification & Validation
- Industry-specific testing
Benefits of Partnering with Software Testing Services Company
- Streamlined software testing process
- QA Testers can optimize the QA system
- Generates high-quality software projects, mobile-ready apps, and market-ready service deployments with lesser time to market.
- Cost-benefit realities of QA effort to enhance the economic efficiency of the business
- Improve the current QA thrust and improve it through automation and workflows
- QA services ensures High RoI on QA investments
- Provides 100% test coverage
- Provides faster test cycle at reduced cost