Lessons learnt Integrating Test into the Agile Lifecycle
Get a copy of these slides here.
Despite extensive uptake in Agile and more recently Lean approaches, many teams and organisations still struggle to achieve a required level of software quality. This presentation will highlight a number of the key real world mistakes being make by organisations and their development teams in relation to integrating test into the agile lifecycle and suggest ways to improve.
This webinar explores issues relating to:
- The perceived value of testing in agile teams and organisations
- The meaning of cross-functional and how this impacts on testers and testing
- Integrating test competency into an agile team – team and organisational issues.
- How to cope without the traditional independent test manager/lead roles
- Release and feature level thinking – planning for optimum integration of test
- Avoiding the mini waterfall in Sprints/iterations where testing is squeezed at the end of the timebox
- Stories, acceptance criteria and ‘Acceptance’ level TDD
- What ‘done’ looks like from a test perspective