Who is Coming? Introduce Yourself

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR Conference 2017 Who is Coming? Introduce Yourself

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

If you are attending the Conference this year, this is the place to introduce yourself, tell other delegates a bit about you and share what you are looking forward to at the Conference.

So, say hello.

Aske
    Participant
    @askeleaptest

On behalf of the Leaptest team (Christian, Claus, Tayyab, and Kasper):

We’ll be there, and we’re very excited about meeting all attendees in Copenhagen.

You’ll see us in the Expo Area and the Test Lab!

Best regards,
    Aske

LEAPWORK - Test Automation & RPA
    One platform for software automation, powered by a visual workflow engine.

Petri Matthesius
    Participant
    @petri-matthesius

Hi everyone!

I am Petri and will be attending the conference and as the blog reporter for Huddle. I am really exited about attending the conference and in addition fulfilling this special role.

I will look for the fortune tellers and most interesting talks to get a glance of the (near) future of testing. I hope to get out of this some understanding of the skills, tools and ways of working and anythings else, we testers should adopt to become better future proof testers.  And of course it is my goal to help all the Huddle blog readers in this aspect too.

Hope to meet you there!

https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/members/petri-matthesius/

Simina
    Participant
    @siminarendler

Hello,

I am Simina and I’ll be the Huddle blogger for this year’s EuroSTAR. During the event I will be live-blogging here about the talks and social events I will join.

This will be my second time I attend EuroSTAR. Last year I found the theme, Learning to Test, Testing to Learn, a relevant leitmotif for the event. This year, I’m curios to find how do people find magic in testing.

Looking forward to meeting new testers and share my experience!

Simina

Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

Hi Everyone!

My name is Martin and this year I will be attending the conference for the 3rd time.

I have not visited Copenhagen before and so I will be flying in early tomorrow from London Heathrow so that I can see the sights before the conference starts on Monday.

I will be staying in the hotel AC Bella Sky and am looking forward to see everyone there.

I need to get organised now so I will write again later.

Martin

Lukasz
    Participant
    @lpietrucha

Hi,

I am Luke and will be attending EuroStar for the first time ever. I am gonna be a co-presenter along with Marta Firlej on the topic of Testing Social responsibility. I am also looking forward to being a track chair on Wendesday for Lina and Christian.

Never been to Copenhagen either, thus I am coming on Sunday to also enjoy the city for the afternoon :).

Looking forward to meeting you at the venue!

Gary Vance
    Participant
    @gary-vance

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Gary and I’ll be attending my first Eurostar and in fact my first conference.  I’ll also be travelling alone 😢  I land on Monday lunchtime from Ireland and im staying in Bella AC. First time in Copenhagen also, so many firsts.  Excited and Nervous for the week ahead.</p>

Marta
    Participant
    @firlejmartagmail-com

Hello,

I’m Marta and with Lukasz Pietrucha we hope to have great discussion panel on Wednesday about our Social Responsibility.
    It will be my 3rd EuroSTAR and 3rd time in a row I am in “new” town. I am already here and staying in Metro Cabin.

I hope I will have chance to talk with you and share experience. I am doing a lot of new things and it would be great to check othe opinions.

See you tomorrow!

Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

Gary + anyone else in the Bella Sky.  I will keep an eye out on this thread. Feel free to ping us if you want to meet up for breakfast or to walk to the venue. I am attending one of the all day tutorials tomorrow so I should know where I am going by tuesdsay. But the way it’s a great hotel and Copenhagen is fantastic so you’re in for a treat.

Jesper
    Participant
    @jesper-lindholt-ottosen

Hi all,

I’m joining for the 3rd time. First time was in Copenhagen too – in 2010. I’m staying at CabInn. While I’m from Denmark I’m 300 km / 3 hours away.

Sanju
    Participant
    @sanju

Hi , This is Sanju . This is my first time in a testing conference and first time in Copenhagen. I’m flying tonite from  Amsterdam to Copenhagen. I will be staying at Ascort hotel near city center. Will be attending the conference from Tuesday to Thursday. Hope to learn new stuff and make new friends.

Is there any Whatsapp group about the conference?

Regards

Sanju

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR Conference 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.