Where/When can I find the presentations from the talks? :)

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network Where/When can I find the presentations from the talks? :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stina
    Participant
    @stinaleij

Hi,

I am currently sitting down to reflect on my EuroSTAR Week and realize that there are some of the presentations that I would like to look through to improve my memory.
    Will they be accessible somewhere at some point in time? (might be that they already are and that it is only me that is unknowing of where to look 😉

Regards
    /Stina

Deng Bo
    Participant
    @18628072620

see the “Dashboard” it may help.

Stina
    Participant
    @stinaleij

OK thank you, – But when I choose Dashboard I get: “You have to log in or register to view this page” and when I press “login” I get the message: “You are already logged in” and I am not getting any further. Any more suggestions? 😉

/stina

Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

Hi Stina,

This is not normally behaviour. As Deng Bo said it should be possible to get the presentations from the dashboard. This was available even before the conference started.

If you are unable to sort out your login issues for yourself, you should contact the administrators to get them to help you resolve your technical problem.

Regards,
    Martin

Stina
    Participant
    @stinaleij

Thanks – will do. At least now I know it is an anomaly and not the same for everyone 🙂
    <always in testing mode>
    /stina

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Thanks – will do. At least now I know it is an anomaly and not the same for everyone :)
    <always in testing mode>
    /stina

@stina Sorry to hear you are having issues. If you try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) after logging in, it may then display the dashboard properly for you. It’s an issue with some browsers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.