- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Is there any incident, book, quote or anything else that has affected your testing career in some way? Anyone has any such experience to share?
Rapid Software Testing – training by Michael Bolton, really changed my perspective
Hi Jesper, Any points or takeaways from this training that you would like to share with us?
Regarding Rapid Software Testing
– That your approaches and techniques never are finite, and it’s better to look at heuristics/guidelines/rules of thumb
– We always have time to test, and that test is a brain activity
– That Quality is a perception (See: Jerry Weinberg)
– something about oracles: https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/all-oracles-are-failable/
Thanks Jesper. Would be great to hear experiences from other members too.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.