- December 19, 2016 at 3:51 am #14695
Is there any incident, book, quote or anything else that has affected your testing career in some way? Anyone has any such experience to share?December 22, 2016 at 4:12 pm #14791
December 24, 2016 at 2:59 am #14804
- Rapid Software Testing – training by Michael Bolton, really changed my perspective
- Joining Twitter has told me even more, and shaped my outlook
Rapid Software Testing – training by Michael Bolton, really changed my perspective
Hi Jesper, Any points or takeaways from this training that you would like to share with us?December 26, 2016 at 5:24 pm #14809
Regarding Rapid Software Testing
– That your approaches and techniques never are finite, and it’s better to look at heuristics/guidelines/rules of thumb
– We always have time to test, and that test is a brain activity
– That Quality is a perception (See: Jerry Weinberg)
– something about oracles: https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/all-oracles-are-failable/December 31, 2016 at 3:41 am #14813
Thanks Jesper. Would be great to hear experiences from other members too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.