What is the best certification to earn for software testing?

Home Forums Everyday Testing – Careers, Learning and more What is the best certification to earn for software testing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  remote4me 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nicola
    @nicolag

This question I found somewhere on internet and it got me thinking – what would you say?

Anup
    Participant
    @anupnair

Im sure every QA member would know that their are millions of courses that are out in the market for being a certified testers, what matters the most is to have implemented knowledge on the way testing is performed. ISTQB- FL , AL , Agile and the list goes on. You can become a certified tester, but the quality that you should develop is to be someone with implemented knowledge of those certification.

Darwin
    @darwin

It depends on the motive of what anyone wants to achieve.

In some parts of the world, ISTQB is the widely recognized certification; it can be a doorway to land jobs in such places. So the best way to find out is to check out the job ads.

If the goal is to have a better understanding and knowledge, then  BBST course should help.

remote4me
    Participant
    @remote4me

Are certificates still important? I would say that experience is more important…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.